In this section
About Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a form of cosmetic injectable treatment that uses the client’s own platelet-rich plasma. The plasma component contains stem cells and growth rich platelets. When injected back into the skin, it accelerates the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin to provide over skin rejuvenation. PRP is being used as a treatment for skin rejuvenation, acne scars, hair loss, stretch marks, periorbital rejuvenation, and other resurfacing modalities.
PRP injections can treat the following:
- Improve the appearance of skin texture and tone
- Reduce fine lines and scarring
- Stimulates collagen and skin cell production for a plumper, more radiant complexion
- Hair restoration
Vampire Facial ®
The latest skincare trend, the vampire facial, was made famous by reality TV scars. The Vampire Facial, known as microneedling with PRP, is a cosmetic procedure that involves drawing the patient’s own blood, separating platelets, and applying them back onto the face.
Benefits of a Vampire Facial:
- Appearance of younger looking skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve high levels of solar damage or uneven skin tones
You may not be a candidate if you have a history of blood disease, including clotting or bleeding disorders.
60 MIN | $450
Vampire Facelift ®
A Vampire Facelift is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses the patient’s blood to help fight the signs of aging. The Vampire Facelift involves both plasma and hyaluronic acid filler injections. You’ll notice immediate smoothing, and in 2 to 3 weeks will see improved skin texture and glow. There should be minimal downtime, and side effects may include redness and swelling. You’ll likely need more than one treatment to see the best results.
Benefits of a Vampire Facelift:
- Improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Makes your skin firmer and more elastic
- Plump skin
It’s safe for people of any age, but if you’re taking a blood thinner, have skin cancer, or any medical condition related to blood, such as HIV or hepatitis C, a vampire facelift isn’t recommended.
1 HOUR 30 MIN | $1,200
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Vampire Breast Lift ®
The Vampire Breast Lift is a procedure to improve the look of your breast, if surgery isn’t yet warranted. Providers inject platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to improve skin texture and make your breasts appear fuller. Side effects are minimal, but may include bruising, swelling, and tenderness with no downtime needed.
Benefits of a Vampire Breast Lift:
- Increases elastin (a protein that allows tissue to stretch)
- Promotes growth of collagen (a protein that provides structure to your body)
- Stimulates new cell growth
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Make your breast look lifted and fuller
- Reduce the look of wrinkles, stretch makes, and scars
If you're considering breast lift options, be sure to consult with a board-certified nurse practitioner, Natalie Winegar, about the risks of this particular treatment.
1 HOUR 30 MIN | $1,500
Benefits of PRP Facial Injections:
- PRP creates new blood vessels in the skin, resulting in a fresh supply of nutrients that give your skin a healthy glow.
- Clears aways toxins, accumulated fluids.
- Improves the appearance of excess pigmentation or melanin.
- Improves the skin’s metabolism, resulting in dead skin cells being removed faster.
- Smoother skin due to unwanted fat cells burning away.
- Repairs collagen and elastin layer so that the skin regains elasticity.
- Allows the skin under the eye region to plump up and refill the hollows under the eyes.
60 MIN | $600
PRP Hair Restoration
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed and then injected into the scalp. PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
Can treat the following conditions:
- Androgenetic alopecia (AGA)
- Hormone-related baldness
- Thinning hair or hair loss
Small area $600
Large area $800